One Day trips - What are they?
General Information for your one-day
- We are open from 10.00 to 17.00
- Activities: train tour, horse riding, climbing (from 6 years and over), rodeo (from 12 years and over), archery (from 6 years and over) and use of sports facilities. (An activity schedule is posted for each weekend, which usually varies from weekend to weekend.)
- Upon entering our site all the mentioned above activities of "The Ranch" (when they take place) are free! There is an extra charge only for bicycle rental and the bungee trampoline.
- There is a break from activities from 14.00 to 14.30
- In case the weather conditions do not allow it, the activities do not take place. If you do not have time to participate in them during the day, you can visit us for another available date for free, using a coupon that you will receive from "The Ranch".
- There is an outdoor canteen with soft drinks, coffees and snacks (pizza, burger, club sandwich, chicken nuggets, etc.).
- The buffet restaurant (for those who have made a reservation) is open from 13:00 to 15:00
Adhering to all health protocols and according to the new rules, the following applies:
Upon your entry:
- Each of our guests will be thermometed
- The use of a mask is mandatory for all our guests
- the visitor entry questionnaire must also be completed. In case you wish to have it completed before your arrival for your faster entry you can download it here and have it completed
- The groups or families that can come by appointment to our place should not exceed the maximum number of 6 people in total
- For the general entrance in our open spaces, it is necessary to show a weekly antigen test (PCR or rapid test) by our visitors (18 years old and over), with the exception of those who present a vaccination certificate or a disease certificate. Our guests up to 17 years old only need to show a certificate of negative self test result. Children up to 4 years old are exempt from covid19 tests
- For booking with food in the indoor restaurant can enter only persons who have a certificate of vaccination or a certificate of illness while for the accompanying minor children (up to 17 years) is required: negative self test test (24 hours)
- For booking food in the open restaurant can enter, except for people who have a vaccination certificate or disease certificate, and people with a 48-hour negative rapid test, while for accompanying minor children (up to 17 years) a negative self test is required ( 24 hours)
- To enter our site you must have with you an identity document (identity card, passport, diploma)
- The buffet meal is served from 13:00 until 15:00
If you wish to keep up-to-date about what event we create, you can join the The Ranch Friends List by clicking here
Is there a possibility of overnight stay?
The ranch is also available for overnight accommodation (we have rooms with their own heating system) on a two-day or three-day period and not during the camp season (from September to mid-June) on certain dates and for which we inform our private clients by email about the dates and the cost.
If you want to keep up to date on what event we create, you can join The Ranch Friends List by clicking on the link here
How are the overnight rooms designed?
Our rooms have an internal bathroom and central heating, while they are configured according to the number of guests that will accommodate (double, triple, quadruple, etc.)
Bed linen, towels, shower gel and shampoo are provided.
From electrical appliances there is only a refrigerator, they do not have a kitchenette, TV and hair dryer
How do I know about bookings and how to book?
For room reservations you can call at +30104100121-122 Monday to Friday 9.00-17.00
What about the summer camp
During summer, from midle of June until the end of August, The Ranch offers to our young friends an Organized Children's Camp, with original sports, cultural and artistic activities.
In the camp everyone can participate in the following ways:
Through Insurance Funds that provide a 15day camper stay
Through the Camps Program OAED which is targeted at low-paid employees or unemployed people with family income (whether unemployed or under-employed) under € 28,000, and provides free of charge a camp participation
Privately with 15-day camp residence programs.
Please contact us directly for more information and help you with the application procedures at the following telephone numbers: +302104100121-122 Monday to Friday 9.00-17.00.
Are Pets Allowed at "The Ranch"?
Pets are allowed to the "The Ranch", as long as they have a leash and are always accompanied by their owner. The owner of the pet is responsible for keeping the premises of "The Ranch" clean